Tacoma, Washington
1.2K views

*** poor install gutters were covered in dead grass, Sales man lied about about a soffit repair the crew would take care of. while nothing was told to the crew these guys went rite passed it,front side of house has one end not even fastened to there own system .

one down spout is not even plumb,I can see daylite coming thru betweem the gutter and downspout.I have flashing blowing in the wind. have lots of picks. tore down there sign the next day. have and told people its 3 times the price,not worth the hassel.

if they want to play the lawyer game, then lets go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Already filed with state attorney generals office, filed with the BBB, now good house keeping,, hope some one with some back bone will put this co. on notice.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Repair.

Comments

LunaTec

I also had flashing hanging all over the place. Flying off the roof.

Just a couple of weeks ago, months after installation, more flashing came down in the back. These people are crooks. I have filed all the required reports as well. I don't know why it's taking the Attorney General so long to deal with them.

The FBI needs to get involved. Try writing to them. Write and write and write to everyone you can think of.

It's criminals like these that make life so much harder than it has to be. They have to be stopped.

tomcat58

I stand with all of the others who have been ripped off by leafguard gutters.a class action lawsuit my be our only way to get results. its plain as day they don't care after they take your money rite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LunaTec
@tomcat58

I would love to get in on a class action. Let me know when it's up and running.