Leaf guard was installing gutters on my neighbors house when I saw the ladder in my flower beds. I told him to move it and he refused rudely. After I told him he had better come down fast or I would move it myself he replied “cu@t.

The delivery guy had already parked his large truck on my yard two days before and refused to move it while he ran gutters.

This company hires rude people.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 01.

Comments

Nothing advertised on TV seems to be anything like it's presented.

What, rude employees called you a "C" and parked their truck on your lawn. 1) You already told them to move it, they refused.

2) Poke their front tires, now they have two flats, maybe more. I would flatten them all. 3) Call the police. Move it or get it towed at their expense.

4) Flats? I have no idea what their talking about! 5) Get a police report for your lawn damage.

6 Take them to Small Claims Court. 7) Enjoy the rest of your day, those rude workers got what they deserved.

SteelKingPenguin

Before leaving the job site today one worker was singing {{Redacted}} over and over as he cleaned up. Then he grabbed his {{Redacted}} and thrust toward me.

Then he said “Come over here I want to tell you something.” Of course I did not go over. He then proceeded to tell me I should thank my neighbor or he would have installed the downspout to drain on my property.

I am appalled at the rudeness of leafguard employees. I would never hire them for any work and wish them to not be on my property or anywhere near me.