Vancouver, British Columbia

Cannot believe the problems with this company! Wind blew over a tree and damaged the gutters.

Only 2 sides needed replacing.These were only 6 months old. Quote was screwd up from the beginning, Why replace the whole system???????? Then a quote per lineal foot of replacement over the phone. Ok, lets get this repaired.

Roof completed, new fence, new rails and painting completed. Finally the bozos come to repair the leaf guard gutters. All down spout facing one way accept the new one?????? Reply from reis this is better!

What the f!@!?????? Change it to the original way and have all gutters down the right way. Eight weeks for 2 gutters and one down spout??? At last.....

finished to the tune of ..... you cant be serious...

gold would be cheaper to buy. Out of this universe!

Comments

#192787

I don't understand - we've never had a problem contacting the office or getting the service we needed. It sound like possibly in the beginning you weren't making you or your situation clear. I LOVE my LeafGuard gutters.

We deal with storm damaged LeafGuard Gutters all the time and the insurance pays in full. If you have a complaint, just call New Jersey and you'll be amazed at the customer service you receive.

I'm sure if you had damage to the roof, fencing, etc., it was turned in to your insurance company. I would hope you would turn in the LeafGuard estimate as well.

IM IN KANSAS CITY AND I CAN SAY THEY ARE LIKE MONKEYS IN A BARREL.... CLUELESS.

OVERPRICED AND CLOGGS ALSO UNDER PERFORMANCE. I DID JUST A PART OF MY HOME AND I'M HAPPY I DIDN'T DO THE TOTAL HOME.

I've never had a problem with mine.