Cleveland, Ohio
1.6K views

I purchased leaf gutter 8-16-11. I don't know how many times I have called with complaints, I paid $7094.00.

Every time I call I get told I need more insulation, more vents in my over hang. Last summer I added vents to overhangs, put in more insulation to the tune of $6,000.00 I wasted my money. Had ice damns and icicles. I had a leak that I still have, called and they were suppose to send someone out last year.

They called and cancelled said they would reschedule,never did. Everytime I call some young girl tells me some dumb reason I am having trouble. We had a big rain last week in Ohio and the water off my 6 year old roof ran over the gutters not in them. I call to have them cleaned but they come out and never let me know when they are coming.

I never have seen them clean the gutters, I am a widow and just lost my Husband. These people don't care. What can I do??? My neighbors have cheaper gutter systems and they do not have the trouble I have.

Last week I was the only one that had overflowing gutters.

I will tell every one I know to not buy this system. Where is my guarantee why can't this be fixed?

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter.

Comments

I would file a complaint with the BBB. I have worked for this company before, and when BBB complaints are filed, they rush to solve the problem.