1.7K views

The salesman came over and I listened to his hour and a half sales pitch. Then he gave me a outrages quote I told him I could not afford it.

He then said he could change it to a commercial quote witch was more than half what he first quoted me. I signed the paperwork and he said they would be there Saturday morning at 11:00 to install them. I waited until 12:30 no one showed up. I called the salesman and he said his boss would not let him install them for the price he quoted me.

So they canceled the contract with out even calling me. They wasted more than half my Saturday boy was I pissed.

But after reading all these complaints I am glad they didn't install them. They saved me a lot of money and a lot of head aches.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Customer Care.

Reason of review: Given quote then they would not honor quote..

Comments

Machele

You got lucky. Just stick with the old fashioned gutters and trim all the branches around the house, clean them out once or twice a year or have a nimble relative help you do so. I have not seen one of these gutter systems like Leafguard work the way they say and they are frightfully over-priced---even if installed correctly.

LeafGuard Reviews