I read all the ads about Leafguard being a company not to deal with. I sat through their long presentation and what was presented made good sense.

The salesman Bob Kraemer was excellent at answering all my questions. The day after I signed all the papers I received a call from Theresa at Leafguard confirming my order and she mentioned that I would get a call in a coupke of days from their install people to set up a installation date. All good so far. Received a call from Brian and we arrianged a date for my new gutters to be installed.

On the morning of the installers called to let me know they were on the way and they arrived when they said they would. The old gutters from Gutter Dr. were taken down (they never worked anyway) and the new Leafguard went up. Scott and his crew were great.

The day after the installation I received a call from the manager asking how everything went.

Obviously I am a very happy client. I just wanted everyone to know that what negative things you aren't always true.

Review about: Leafguard Installation.

Comments

I had leafguard installed on my SF home and Arnold home. I had a drain problem in SF.

I called and they came right out and fixed it. Ten years now and never had to clean another cutter. Arnold home 5 yrs ago and no problem.

Never had to clean another cutter. How great is that?