High Point, North Carolina
1.3K views
1.4

UPDATE!

The gutters continue to overflow each time a heavy rain happens. After several weeks of calling and waiting the installing company did come out twice, one person the first time, three the second, to correct the problems.

The drip edge was replaced, the gutters were taken down and re-hung. I was assured the overflowing issue was taken care of. A recent heavy rain proved otherwise. Called Leafguard and asked for help but heard nothing for 5 days.

Found the phone number for the original installing company, number was disconnected, found another number, called, left a message then called back days later. Found out they lost the franchise for this area. Called Leafguard again and received the new company phone number. The new franchise company did come out but the installer who greeted me as he walked up to me did not want to be there and his attitude was mildly aggressive.

I knew I was in trouble when he took out his 6" plastic homeowners level and told me my house has sagged which is causing the overflowing problems. A $3700 gutter installation has proved to be worth far less.

Avoid Leafguard.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

LeafGuard Pros: Color.

LeafGuard Cons: Installation was haphazard, Product is inferior.

Comments

I don't trust BBB ratings as they have steered me incorrectly in the past.z