I order the Leafguard system in September, the company was quick to schedule for an install which was good. They came the crew which ended up being just 2 young men (not a crew to me but oh well) which seem to brag about how good they were and this job was a piece of cake.

My ONLY request was to let me know when they were done so I could make sure my property was locked up properly. Later that day I am driving and see them in their work truck, but I didn't receive the phone call that I had requested. I pull up next to them and ask they why they didn't call me. The response I received shocked me!

The young worker says he was told by his supervisor via tex message, they were not allowed to talk to the homeowners. I was confused and called my rep at Leafguard and asked why would you do that. Christopher told me he would get back to me. Meanwhile when I get home I find out not only is the job incomplete, but they had been very careless in discarding screws from the previous gutters in my driveway.

They were not all accounted for which is unacceptable! I requested Leafgaurd to bring a magnet to pickup the screws out of the driveway when they come to complete the last of the gutters they were coming the next day, but they didn't show up. NO phone call to say they couldn't make it when I took off early from work to be there.

VERY UNPROFFESSIONAL!!! I have YET to hear back from Leafguard to complete the gutter job or clean up the screws out of my driveway.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments