Washington, District Of Columbia
1.1K views

After having "LeafGuard" gutters installed on my house I now have extensive mold damage inside my home which is not covered by my insurance. I have contacted their VP of Operations Pat Franks in SanAntonio Texas and he won't return my calls, as promised by his asst..

Today I left a message with their CEO Chris Eden. I today notified WJLA 7 On Your Side about the damage those gutters have caused to my home and quite probably to my health.

I am disabled so I spend most of my time in my home surrounded by all of this mold. This gutter "system," in my opinion, doesn't work in the least!

Comments

You should Create stronger, better-looking gutters by modifying standard gutter systems. Minimize joints; assemble strong, sleek-looking seams; and add roof flashing to keep water flowing into the gutters where it belongs.

Commercial Guttering company

I live in the Pacific NW where it is well known that we get a lot of rain and have a lot of trees. I would absolutely discourage anyone from using this product.

It has ruined my home. I now have tens of thousands of dollars of damage to my home. Whenever I call in they try to avoid my calls. I contacted the head office who forced the local team to come out but never would concede that they didn't work and give me a refund.

Whenever there is more than a trickle of rain, it flows right over the gutters. I have had to have a sump pump installed, it has runied my deck and I have hade to replace boards, and now when I have the gutters replace I am having to replace the soffet because of rot. I have to have my roof and my gutters cleaned more than I did before.

The local Leafguard contractors, try to avoid your calls and say they never remember telling you things. I would not recommend that anyone in the NW get these gutters