1.1K views
Additional Fees

The person that came out to measure must have been out of his mind. Our home is 1800 square feet.

The gutters do not go all the way across the front of our home. The back of the house we have a Cathedral type window in the master, once again the gutters do not go across the back. One side about 15 or so feet of gutters. Other side none.

He started out by telling me if I used someone else what they would charge me. How can anybody nit working for a company know what that company would charge. He started with an estimate of $15,000. Finally got down to $8000.

Do not waste your time with this company.

They are ripping Seniors off that do not know any better. Just before he left our home he said you do not want to even make us an offer of what you would be willing to pay.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LeafGuard Cons: Over priced.

Comments

GrimCichlid

They scammed my elderly mom out of $4k to put 2 straight pieces of gutter on a single wide trailer. Looks like about $200 worth of installation. Total scam and taking advantage of elderly.

I do jot trust anyone who will not post the linear foot costs.