Update by user Sep 09

on September 7, 2019, just as we were leaving our house, a Leaf Guard van pulls up and the installer gets out and asked my husband why he was here. Funny no one from Leaf Guard called us back all week, never mind letting us know someone was coming.

This was the same installer that told us the wood behind the gutters were rotten and need replacing.. So he called his boss and was told to look again behind the gutters and as he did he told us the wood was not rotten(knowing this because he banged his fists on the wood) I told him they don't look good and should be replaced like he said the first time he came and he said nope they are good.

Which is not good enough for me, I would like a true manager from Leaf Guard to call us and to see this house to resolve our issues( since no one has come inside to see the damage)It would be the RIGHT thing for this company to do. We cancelled our plans for the afternoon and still no satisfaction from Leaf Guard

Original review posted by user Sep 05

we had these gutters installed in Dec of 2016, by March 2019 we had water pouring in over my picture window. I called my son to check out the front leafguard system and he said in was frozen over and clogged.

He cleaned it out and it took leafguard til June to look at the problem. We were told that it wasn't pitched correctly at installation and everything behind it was rotten and needed replacing. This is now August and they have made 3 appointments to come here and discuss/repair their error and they have never shown up! I have water damage inside and their gutters overflow every time it rains.

I have lived here for 29 years and have never, even with the regular gutters, have had this problem.

I would like this, and the rest of the gutters inspected before our next winter. My last resort will be to claim on my home owners and let them deal with LeafGuard to recoup their monies

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

LeafGuard Cons: Installation was haphazard.

• Leaf Guard Bad Install