We had Leafguard gutters installed last November and the installation seemed to go fine.We don't use the front entry on our house to go in and out but I noticed that the front porch was getting wet.

During a heavy rainfall, there were packages delivered by the post office that were placed next to our front door and the packages were soaked. I thought it was the wind blowing rain into the area and didn't really think about it again until, backing out of my driveway I noticed a waterfall coming down next to my front door because the inside corner had been clogged by Evergreen needles so the water was just running over the top of the needles and soaking my front porch area. Also, when the sales person walked around the house before the installation, I pointed out where water had backed up in the old gutters and water had leaked through to the trusses and appeared to be making the ends of the trusses damp. He assured me they would make sure that there was no wood rot issues when they installed the gutters.

I did a closer inspection and found the water was actually dripping from behind the leaf guard gutters and making more of the area wet.For the price we paid for these gutters, I wouldn't expect to have these problems.

Review about: Leafguard Gutters.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Leafguard Gutter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Leafguard?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.