Kingston, Tennessee
1K views
2.3

Tried to purchase two $1.70 leaftguard end caps because of the astronomical estimate (3 times the cost of Lowe's) for a small remodel job. I live approx.

50 miles from the nearest Englert dealer and he won't sell me the end caps unless he installs them. Called the corporate office to see if I could get some help. They said they would not sell directly to me. Can't get any of the Englert dealers to sell me these two $1.70 items.

Once they've got you over the barrel, they've got you over the barrel for ever. I would avoid them like the Black Plague.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Estimate.

Reason of review: Company will not sell me a $1.70 part unless they install the part..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Gutters Downspouts

Comments

Maybe it's because of their warranty. Why would they let someone other than a Leaf Guard employee install a part of their application? Makes sense to me.

@Anonymous

You must be a Leaf Guard employee, Mr. Anonymous.

@Anonymous

Would it make sense to you to pay $200 to the company to install two $1.70 items that a monkey could install?