Salem, Oregon
1.9K views

I had less then 200 ft. of gutter I wanted replaced on my home.

As I'm a builder and sheet metal specialist by trade, I appreciated the mechanics behind the system. I already knew that replacing my 5k gutters to a Facia gutter would cost me around $900 to $1k charged by my local gutter company. After listening to the sales pitch from the leaf Guard rep, his estimate came in at $8000.00! Outrageous!!!

I put plastic gutter screens on my out-building 10 years ago @ $1.00 per ft. and they've worked perfectly with out any clogs ever! Leaf guard is a Rip-Off and not worth their life time, "anti-clog" guaranty.

My neighbor bought leaf Guard years ago and they had to unclog his system every year until he finally got part of his money back. Don't waste your money!

Carl

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter Replacement Estimate.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

LeafGuard Cons: Over priced.

Comments

How do you think they pay for those noon and 5pm TV ads. $8,000 for 200ft is Ludicrous.

$1,000 sounds right for 200ft installed. Have a company come out twice a year and clean the gutters out for $200.