6713 SW Bonita Rd, Tigard, OR 97224, USA
1.2K views
3.2

The installation went just fine. I didn't understand the drawings they left, hence they didn't put new gutters in my breezeway, and after the next rain, water everywhere.

I was told the holes in the walls were not big enough, which if had known I would have made the holes bigger. Now, when the Sales consultant was writing the order he asked what color I wanted the downspout, I said brown.I changed my mind and called the sales guy to make them cream. Then when I called the office to get a date, I told the girl to make sure the order had been changed, it wasn't, she said it had not been changed but she would correct. They installed brown.

they left the old gutter in the back yard. I called the office manager and complained, he said "we'll take care of right away. Been over a week. no action, Called the sales guy three days ago, He said "oh we'll take take care of it and I'll give you a price for the breeze way".

The are the only came in the area, so good luck! We were going to get new windows from them, but now we're going to see.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter Guard Installation.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

• Not So Good