Snellville, Georgia

We are having our gutters replaced after a tornado destroyed our roof and gutter system. We had, for a long time, thought about having the Leafguard system installed.

I initially contacted them through the form on their website. They called me back and I started to set up an appointment until the woman said that there would be a long presentation. My husband and I are not fans of high pressure sales presentations so at that point I told her that I changed my mind, to cancel that appointment, that I would talk to my husband first before I schedule, and that if we decide we want to go ahead we would call them back. They called me back the next day and I told the sales rep again that I had already told the first rep that we would call them back if we decided that we wanted to schedule an appointment.

Since that first conversation with a Leafguard sales rep, they have called my cellphone every single day for over two weeks now. I am so irritated with their tactics that at this point I would never use them.

• Leafguard Atlanta
  • Leaf Guard Atlanta

Comments

I own a seamless gutter company and not a believer in leaf protection you need to just clean your gutters a couple times a year been in business since 1959

Take the meeting, don't allow a presentation, and then let them have it!!!...Tell them for every call they make, you will take a meeting and waste their time. I guarantee they will stop calling.