Spokane, WA 99202, USA

Update by user May 08, 2018

No response as yet, Installed Near End of October last year. Was told to rough up surface which would have voided warranty.

Emails and phone responses havent scheduled an follow up nor discussed the pictures that I have sent. I feel a non-commital as a non response !! Why would They tell me to void my warranty ? I just went out to turn on my air conditioner.

The Fins were severly damaged in several places and no one has been working in that area except these people. How ever I cannot confirm they did all of this damage. I have watched the other areas and the only part that is very bad is my wheel chair-ramp. In the Winter it is now a sheet of glass and cannot be walked upon.

I have slipped on this ice and my doctor has said it could kill me or cause me to be a quadraplegic. I have found more screws left behind and had to remove the 1/4 inch (appx.) sharp produsions on the down spouts. In close to 7 months, they haven't even come out to see what I have been talking about ! One of the answers I have been given is it is natural for over spray.

However the official web page list it as handling 3 times the maximum registered rain . Again other areas non critical to life (other portions of my home) do not have this problem.

Original review posted by user Apr 08, 2018

Sprays water 3 to 4 feet away even in the lightest sprinkles (in one 30 ft area). Ices up on wheel chair ramp, it cannot be walked on.

Complained many month ago no help.

Amatures:

Left screws all over the place, resulting in 2 flat tires.

Left sharp protrusions up to 1/4 inch where children can get cut.

Found sharp piece of metal laying in the yard (Big enough to be seen at

40 feet.

I wanted heat tape installed and the salesman said it had to be installed at

the same time as the gutters.. Installed in a completely hazardous method.

Wires pinched between junction of down spout . Pinched with very sharp

edges..

They obviously did not read the instructions that came with the brand new

cables.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, Bad quality and Does not even handle the lightest rain..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Leaf Guard Gutters