1.4K views

Leafguard came to our door on 8/9/16 soliciting their product and offered a free estimate.Thinking "why not" we set an appointment two days out and were thanked and told we would probably be called within the hour that day.

We were never called and they didn't show for the appointment scheduled today (8/11/16).This company is touted highly in infomercials following our local news broadcasts but if they can't even show up or call when they were the ones who came to us it leaves me wondering.

After reading the reviews on this page, we are glad that they didn't show.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Leafguard. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Leafguard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Leafguard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Leafguard?

Comments

PatFranks
San Antonio, Texas, United States #1236152

Our goal is to exceed our customer's expectations.If you could send me your contact info to my email address (pat.franks@beldon.com), I would be happy to look into this and see what happened and if so desired, arrange for the estimate for you.

We do apologize for any drop in communication and frustration this has caused you.

Pat Franks

Vice President

LeafGuard by Beldon, Inc.