Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

After leafguard installed all new guttersin 2002,(they were quick to sell and install) we had problems. After multiple attempts to have they come out to check we had no results.

We emailed them pictures during rain to show problem. They never responded, more calls & they said they'd come but no one did. Now yrs later storm damage and we need gutters repaired, and they scheduled an appt.to give estimate, but no one came to house or even notified us so they could reschedule. Warranty?

they never come back!

All we want is an estimate to repair & fix.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Repair.

Comments

I'm am extremely dissapointed to hear that your customer service experience has been so poor. Please call me direct at (412) 307-4692 or toll free at (800) LeafGuard and I will personally do everything in my power to exceed your expectations.

#422053

Sad to know we aren't the only ones getting screwed by leafguard and their poor customer service in virginia. My neighbor has them and told my husband not to get them.

He should have listened. We have been waiting since September for Jonathan the manager to show up to see what's wrong and fix them because our basement steps flooded into our basement becuase the gutters dont work. He keeps making times to meet and doesn't show up.

The gutters just are not worth what they charge, especially when the service is so poor. Don't use them because they don't care.

We’ve read your posting and we would like to address your issue as soon as possible. Please contact us at the e-mail address below and provide either an email address or a telephone number so we can speak with you and get more details

customerservice@englertinc.com

We've had it on our house for over 10 years and have never had an issue with the customer service. Perhaps you should call the manufacturer.