Michigan, United States
1.2K views

I got bird nest in the gutters. I call and call and call. they did say can't fix it anymore I need new ones. of course they can install new ones.

What happen with the life time waranty? I paid for it.

We all should just open a case on BBB, it is very easy. I am opening one.

If every one of this people that had a problem with this company opens a case with BBB this problems will not happen again, with this company and also other, on top of that other customers for this company will not have to go true this also.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

My name is Eddie Holzem and I am the General Manager at LeafGuard of West Michigan. If you believe that what you are experiencing is covered under warranty I would be more than happy to take care of things for you.

Please contact me directly at eddie@lgmichigan.com and we can take it from there. I look forward to hearing from you.

So, remove the birdnest. How can you expect then to warranty something like that?

@Anonymous

Absolutely right Anonymous!! I think the complaint is from an *** that didn't or can't read the warranty and/or doesn't understand it.

Anyone with more than a brain stem would be able to figure out that maintenance includes stuff like this.