Charlotte, North Carolina

Leafguard (gutters) of Greater Charlotte refuses to refund my $2300 deposit even though they never did any work at my house. I cancelled the job 3 days before they were supposed to show up. How does that sound to you? Don't use these guys, don't trust these guys.

The contract they use does not mention that the deposit is non-refundable. They just don't refund your money.

$2300 for no work what-so-ever. They don't return phone calls. They say that they will but I never get a return call. I think it's unfair that I have to hire a lawyer to recover my deposit.

Comments

I am a construction worker And I know that you have to buy materials Make estimates cuts and other preparation work That all cost buddy that's why there is a deposit that would not Be right to cancel a job 3 days prior to get of course you would lose your deposit Make up your mind if you want the job done it before you sign a contract Some people are just idiots it are mad when they do *** things

credible1
#201591

Gutter Protection - $8 to $15 per foot depending on home height, corners, terrain, etc - don't get ripped!

spar 38, all you have to do is call the corporate office and New Jersey and all will be well.

Good luck with leaF relief.Its $3000 now and $3000 in a few years to do it again.Those little holes get plugged up from the oils off the roof and water cannot get in.Not to mention after the sun has beat down on mine the uv made it brittle and fall apart.I should not have been cheep and did it right the first time.Now I get to pay twice!

Who was the salesperson? I have a quote from them and shopping for best product & price.

They started @ $9000 and left my house @ $5000. Leaf Relief is @ $3000.

@Kenneth

Wow, Kenneth! That sounds great!!!

It must have been too good to be true, the last time I checked the difference between 9,000.00 and 5,000.00 was 4,000.00. Your relief would have been better if the other grand was in you pocket, and not theirs!

I just called today and was unable to even get information to what a simple job would in detail for them to complete.

I hung up the phone! ????