Portland, Oregon

I have a Cape Code style home with Leaf Guard Gutters and they just suck for catching the water. I have a two to three inch deep indentation in the dirt around my house now due to these gutters.

Of course when I spent over $3000 for my gutters the salesman nor the installers from the company bothered to mention these gutters just can't handle the water here in Oregon. I just had my Leaf Guard Gutters removed recently and I'm happy my foundation isn't getting damaged anymore from all the extra water around it. By the way, the gutters do require cleaning. One has to wash the gutters off or scrub them off as pine needles and leafs get stuck on them preventing them from catching enough water.

I was cleaning these gutters all the time and they still weren't catching enough water. Don't be fooled by their advertising, these gutters are very time consuming to maintain and are not effective on roofs that are sloped. If you look around the internet, you will find a lot of unhappy customer reviews.

I wish I had read more about the product so I didn't blow my money. Scott from Lake Oswego Oregon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter.

Comments