Greeley, Colorado

i bouhgt the *** things for the front of ,my house and hate them and paid for what i thought was a good gutter and they are worthless as *** all winter i had huge ice cycles hanging over my door way and garage i feel 2 times cause they drip like *** and are very worthless my old gutters were better...when it rains the water just pours over them it is a miss and have tried numerous times to talk to the guy in Denver and he blows me off...my new husband is pissed and is a roofer himself and my older sons say i got ripped off by the company WHAT am i suppose to do....hating guttersw in Loveland colorado

Comments

This is to Robert - glad you are happy with your $1400 mesh protection. When the

bird *** tree sap, roof tar, etc clogs

up the fine micro mesh screen, I'm sure you won't mind purchasing them again, and

again, and again. Oh yeah, you'll eventually need new gutters to put them on as well.

Happy shopping!

Total waste of money. Water pours over the front like a waterfall.

Water leaks between gutter and house.

Just had installed over $5,000. We will see how they like to have their *** sued.

I had Englert gutter guards installed on my home and the owner of this co. told us that the gutters would never clog again but they did about 1 year after they were installed i contacted the installer and they told me they would come out and they never did.So hellooooooooooow common sense kicked in but guess what mister smarty pants common sense guy they were no help whats so ever mr common sense.i paid $4200 for this over priced ENGLERT GUTTER GUARDS THAT DO NOT WORK.I did my home work and found a micro mesh gutter guard and this gutter guard is awsome the product is called GUTTERGLOVE GUTTER GUARDS and the best thing about this product is it only cost me $1400 for labor and materials .The St.

Louis Gutterglove dealer took off the ENGLRT GUTTER GUARDS AND THE OVERSIZED DOWN SPOUTS AND INSTALLED NEW GUTTERS AND THE STANDARD 2X4 INCH DOWN SPOUTS.

SO THANK YOU Gutterglove for a piece of mind. :grin :cry :grin

Well, I am not sure about ice cycles (as in a bike...) bit icicles are going to form, just as they do with a general gutter. LeafGuard does have a No Clog guarantee, if there is over shooting, you have to call...if you get nothing from that person that contact a corporate office. That is just common sense...