Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

1 Purchashed cutters December 2015

2. Cutters were installed incorrectly numerous techs confirm.

Ive been trying for 6 months to resolve.

3 Hudson MA office supervisor (Earl ? ) will not call me.

4. Office Manager Falisha rude, confrontational.

5. Many more complaints.

6 I dont need or want the hassell, stress, etc.

7. I have detailed call log, numerous texts and photos

8. I guess my life time warrenty is a hoax.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of leafguard gutter installation from LeafGuard. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants LeafGuard to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by LeafGuard for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

PatFranks
San Antonio, Texas, United States #1250904

As the Vice President, I would like to talk to you about your contact with our branch and see if I can assist in resolving the issue for you. If you would email me your contact information, I would reach out to you.

I can be reached at pat.franks@beldon.com.

Look forward to talking to you. Thanks.

Portland, Oregon, United States #1247960

The leaf guard commercial seen on TV is not realistic. Someone

must have had a hose on the roof washing off the leaves with the

volume of water used.

I have seen leaves in the catch basins.

How did they get there? They are supposed to fly off over

the top. I have also seen leaves in the gutter.

With the price

they charged, they should have been gold plated. Would not recommend these to anybody.

PatFranks
to Anonymous San Antonio, Texas, United States #1248486

These are good questions to ask. The vast majority of leaves and needles fall to the roof when it is not raining.

They hit the roof and the wind currents will cause them to come down the roof and with our system, the chances of a breeze flowing horizontally and hitting the leaf or needles at the side opening of our gutter is not to impossible. Any small leaves or needles entering our gutter system will normally be from rain flow carrying it down the roof into the system but due to the slope required on the gutter system, it should carry it on to the downspouts and out of the system. No one can say no debris will enter the gutter but with our guarantee to you stating, if the gutter ever becomes clogged, we will come out and clean the clog for free.

I noticed you are in Portland OR and with the sap from the spruce and fir needles, if they "stick" to the hood and not washed off, they will cause a disruption in the water flow. Hope this explains the issue.