Chicago, Illinois
1.4K views

I'm a Chicago resident. On June 2, 2016, I called to get a free estimate from Leafguard.

Once we set the appointment, an hour later I received a call from the company and the rep tells me they have to cancel my appointment. Get this, they say my property is not compatible with their gutters, but the most rediculous comment was, "Uh, the properties are close to one another." Well, no kidding? Most homes in chicago are, genius. Further, the rep.

states, "This is dangerous for the workers." Was that a joke!? What kind of romper room operation are they running over there? I looked at their gallery and those photos were, what appeared to be, much bigger homes than mine and dangerous to even work on, for an inexperienced individual, that is. You would think they would come-out and provide suggestions and options.

Well, I sought other companies, and guess what? One came out in evening, one will come out Thursday, and the other on Saturday. I shared my Leafgaurd experience with them. They were puzzled, some laughed and others shared a negative experience, or two about Leafguard.

The company that came out in the evening made an interesting comment. He said the job I was seeking was not worh Leafguard's time, cause they're so over priced, and added, they actually, chose a ***-poor excuse for not coming out. If that's indeed the case, how's that for actually showing prejudice?

I will defame Leafguard every opportunity I get. Beware....you just may have to own large square footage property(s) for this company to actually show interest.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Customer Care.

Comments

Doesn't osha require a 4-1 ration for ladder distance? I had some work done and the company had to rent scaffold because when houses are too close they can be fined thousands of dollars if they fail to follow OSHA....