1.5

My builder Level Construction used Leafguard for my waterfront home on Lake Sammamish. Everytime it rains there's a heavy waterfall at the end of the gutter at the roof corner in the path that I have to walk through.

I have called Beldon and sent pictures and they would not help stating that the warranty period is over. This is a patently wrong installation at the roof corner because the gutter is supposed to extend a couple inches beyond the roof line to catch the water. The company will not fix it.

Pictures of the corner waterfall is attached here. I plan to file complaint to BBB and to find out who the Regional General Manager is to see if they can fix the wrong they made.

Review about: Leafguard Gutter Guard Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Patently wrong installation caused bad waterfall.

Comments

Faulty installation should be corrected by the company that did the installation. I would not want to waste any money on this product, when there are horror stories from customers.

10SPro

Diverters are of some help, but in extreme downpour water will overflow gutters where 2 sections of the roof come together.

This could not be Leaf Guard then because the Leaf Guard Gutter System has a life time warranty.

to Anonymous #1485393

Leaf Guard has 1 year warranty on installation labor. If it's installed wrong and you don't know that it's wrong after 1 year then they don't help.

to Anonymous #1518791

Yeah, that’s what we thought! First it was nearly impossible to get someone out, had to threaten legal action.

Then they said they weren’t the ones that did the installation, they bought out that guy. Like we care who holds the liability.Putting this garbage on our home was by far 1 of the worst mistakes we’ve ever made.

We have exactly the same mess. Called to complain.

Got no sympathy or a mention how it could be fixed. I am very dissatisfied.