1.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

So, pissed off consumer really doesn't help you resolve your issue, they just let you bitch about the company who has done you wrong.Well, just to keep y'all updated, as of October 9, 2017, Leafguard still will not return our phone calls nor come out to view the job was installed improperly.

Just about ready to tear the *** thing down as the water draining off the roof in the backyard, coming through the down spout is so loud, it woke me up again this morning when it started raining so hard because the downspout is on the back corner of our house right outside our master bedroom.It's maddening.

I liked: Color.

I didn't like: Way i was tricked into a contract, Unwritten fine print about their warranty, Warranty.

Had an Experience with Leafguard?

Comments

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter's heavy handed sales practices & an oncall lawyer illustrate how adept they are at robbing their customers Leaffilter North "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Window World - Project not finished Window World "May 19th, I had 19 windows replaced. One was damaged and they broke my trim so they didn't finish the front window. Today, June 21st, it still isn't finished. I..." Read more Columbia Sportswear - Shoes broke before I even got to wear them Columbia Sportswear "I stored a pair of brand new Columbia snow boots in the original box in my closet in my home (so no extreme weather fluctuations) for a few years and..." Read more Simmons Rockwell Bath - Ripped off Simmons Rockwell Bath "Drove 2 hours to dealership. We bought at Bath, NY, what we thought would be our next truck to last us a good many years and miles, a one year..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Sleep on the bench in the boardwalk then this dump Baymont Inn And Suites "I will be calling coorperate and demanding a refund , I added pictures snd my other full review , because it’s tok much to type. Besides this place being dirty..." Read more Never buy a smok product again Smok "bad enough i bought the alien and had paint problems, so I buy a T Priv love the feel and weight of it it's hefty feels built well, until i..." Read more