Seattle, Washington

After reading and clicking on some of the complaints from customers about LeafGuard Gutters, I am convinced that some of these on here are fake and from competitors. The company here in Seattle, has an A+ rating from the BBB, is offered at Costco, and has the good-housekeeping seal of approval.

I went to the fair and looked at all the offerings from many companies. The same thing I heard from every single company selling gutters... was a comparison to LeafGuard... not anyone else.

That tells me that they are the one to beat. Being #1 is a tough act to follow and I am of the firm belief that after the millions of customers LeafGuard has that some people just aren't going to be happy no matter what you do. As a business owner I myself have bent over backwards for customers and no matter what you do they are unhappy and I get that impression from some of these posts.

I rate LeafGuard as 4.5 out of 5. It would be perfect 5 out of 5, if only they could find a way to make it less expensive.

Comments