1.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

As my previous comment on leaf guard was posted, we have tried again to get leaf guard to fix the incorrect installation of the leaf guard gutter on the rear of our house.They still haven't fixed it and probably won't.

I would prefer that they just come out and take it down. Then, we get a bill from some third party saying we owe 29.00 set up fee for the account we thought we had set up with Leaf Guard. We were told by the sales rep that our cost would be $100.00 a month for 18 months. This third party said we would owe $100 plus interest fee each month.

We were not told about a third party nor were we told about any interest fee. My husband decided to just pay the cost in full, so we would not have to deal with a third party as well as not destroying or good credit. Now I just want the *** down spout in the gutter re-installed on the correct side of the house.

Right now, when it rains, there is a river of water that flows between our house and our neighbors house!PLEASE Leaf Guard, just fix YOUR mistake.

Review about: Leafguard Gutter Installation.

Reason of review: down spout on wrong side of house.

Preferred solution: come fix where down spout was placed, I don't care if you have to do another complete gutter for the rear of our house..

I liked: Color.

I didn't like: Gutters are not as guaranteed.

Had an Experience with Leafguard?

Comments

This company sucks. They don't return calls, refuse to make their mistakes right. Do not you them

to Valerie Mason-Leuang #1380413

That is very correct. I've had a lot of my customers have the same issues and I have had to replace the gutters with my contemporary King style gutters

There is still no resolve to our issue with the placement of the downspout on the back of the house. Just really tired of being taken advantage of because we are old and one of us has a disability.