Dallas, Texas

I was convinced by a salesman by the name of John Moeller with Leaf Guard of Indianapolis that his guttering system was the only helmeted guttering system that worked and that his company was the best company to do the install. Leaf Guard guttering system was installed last February and have not worked properly since installation.

After purchasing this loser of a guttering system I thought to myself how *** I was to spend this much money for gutters and hindsight tells me I was right. I have attempted to have Leaf Guard resolve the rain water overflow problem and the leaks between the gutters and the facial for three months with no satisfaction. I was told by Mr. John Moeller that if we were not satisfied and they could not resolve issues than they would take them off and give our money back.

Needless to say neither has happened. I am thoroughly disgusted but determined to either have them fixed or replaced even if it takes legal action.

Do not trust this company. They do a lot of promising but will not stand behind their product or their distributors.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Installation.

Comments

This complaint isn't Dallas and that phone number is not for the corporate office. Leafguard is based in San Antonio and I have the product on my home and it works great.

Call corporate headquarters at 732-826-8614 and ask for Mitch and he will get things done.