Washington, District Of Columbia
1.2K views

I scheduled an appointment with Leaf Guard. They came out and gave us a quote.

We gave them half the money, and agreed to pay the other half upon completion of services. They took our money and will not return our calls.

This company is a scam. Do not let them into your home. I have tried calling the company and you get some generic answering service.

It is not a real company. They do not provide their address, or anything. Looking back there are a ton of red flags you should see (that I missed).

I will devote my life to exposing this fraud.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

LGMDNVA

LeafGuard of MD & N.VA is a highly rated local business that is anything but a false company. We are located at 10611 Iron Bridge Road, Ste. C Jessup, MD 20794. Our number is (240) 568-0010. We are a locally owned and operated family business. We have been conducting business in the DC metro area since 2004 and are part of a family business that has been in existence since 1946.

Further, LeafGuard of MD & N.VA maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and an A rating from Angie’s List.

All of the above contact information is printed upon each document we provide a customer. We are very responsive to our customers and would like to resolve this issue. We would be happy to resolve any issues you may have, but we can’t help a person who posts anonymously on a website and who fails to provide us with any way to contact an individual in resolving their concerns.