Minneapolis, Minnesota
2.3K views

Our Leafguard gutters leak in several places, especially in the corners. Their website boasts of a great warranty, but there is only a place to get an estimate, not real customer service.

They want to sell, but don't want to deal with anything. To be honest, they are about 12 years old, but should they desintigrate in this time? If so, state that in the warranty. No clog warranty and limited paint warranty, but what about the proper function of the gutter.

To be honest, they've never worked well, as when it rains hard, the water spills over!

I don't recommend these gutters, my advice is to consider Gutter Helmet. They are garanteed not to spill over.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Leafguard Minneapolis

Comments

Leaf filter all the way !!!!!!!!!! Never had leak and never clogged in 11 years I have had it. Plus he very professional and dose right for he's customers and so dose company.

Call sean

443-808-4584

these are worthless! salesmen prey on the elderly. Don't get screwed by them

rollo2016

Actually, I've never seen any of these expensive gutter systems worth what you pay for them. My advice is to just put up regular old gutters and then cut the trees surrounding your home so they don't drop leaves, etc.

onto your home and into your gutters. Clean them out occassionally and you will be fine.

@rollo2016

Thanks for this information. It's useful. I live among several large trees.

@rollo2016

That works IF you can legally cut the trees down by your house and they aren’t on protected land