Scotch Plains, New Jersey

I purchased leaf guard and it clogged within a month called them they never came back also left a review on this www.seamlessgutterstoday.com I do not recommend I do not know how it clogged so soon. They should of came and took a look I called a different contractor they said it was filled with tree seedlings.

They cleaned it out and set me on a maintenance program spring/fall I can not believe I have to do this why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why!!!!!!!

Comments

What a huge waste of money!! We installed ours in 2012, The bottom edge is nothing but solid drips.

Called the salesman and was told it must be the wind. 2 years later the wind was still blowing and our front step was full of ice this winter, never occurred before Leafguard..

Called them for a service call to have them adjusted and the Slacky they sent was rude and didn't do anything that affected the drips. THIS PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE AND NEEDS TO BECOME A CLASS ACTION SUIT!!!!