1.2

We recently had some leaf guard gutters installed on our new home. The team was running late that day, and rushed through our installation.

They installed the gutter in the back of our house the wrong way. The down spout for the water was supposed to be on the left side of house if you were standing in the back yard looking at the house. Instead, they installed it on the right side of the house. We didn't know it until later that evening when it was raining so hard you could hear the water running down the spout.

So, instead of the water draining into the wooded area next to our house, we have a river that runs between our home and our neighbors house, when it rains. We have called them on it and they refuse to fix it, because the work was done. If the installers had asked us if it look ok, we would have told them no, you have it backwards. Instead, they left without asking us anything.

I also think if the installers had looked at wear the downspout was supposed to be, if it was marked wrong on the diagram, if it had been me, I would have asked if I was certain that was the way I wanted it.

Just a total mess altogether. I would rather they just take it off than trying to sleep through the noise of rain water going down the spout at night.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter Guard Installation.

Preferred solution: come back and install a new back gutter with the downspout on the correct side of the house..

LeafGuard Pros: Color.

LeafGuard Cons: Incorrect installation.

Comments