Overland Park, Kansas
2.2
Facilities and Services
Style and Design
Usability

When I purchased the Leaf Gard Gutters on 7 May 18 - I specifically asked about the inside corners on the system. Kyle O'Dell, Project Consultant, told me if anything caused me problems, it would be taken care of.

The inside corners are not like the gutters themselves - they are covers which are supposed to funnel water into the gutters and leaves thrown off. I have had continual problems with these inside corners where water cascades onto the deck. Now in May 2019, my maple trees have released their helicopter seeds, impeding the water getting into the gutters at their points. I have called Kyle on May 16 with no reply.

I have had a problem getting ahold of anybody with this problem. Finally I found a person who said she would have someone give me a call on May 18. Later that evening at 7:15 PM I got a call from some gentleman and he told me those corners were my responsibility and I would have to climb up a ladder again and remove the helicopters my self - the warranty is only for clogging the interior gutters themselves. In the year I've had them in place, I see no difference other than cleaning out the gutters.

Rain still comes over the gutters and curtains my deck with water. The original cost of my contract was $7,939.00 - I would have had the same problems I have now and spent much less on another new system.

The Leaf Guard system is not what I got for my money!!!!!!!!! Leonard Filippi - Lansing, Kansas 66043

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Fix the inside corner problems.

LeafGuard Pros: Color, Speed in completing the installation.

LeafGuard Cons: Inside corners not like the rest of the installation.

Comments

I have had exactly the same problem with the inside corners. Leaf Guard’s claim that you never have to get on a ladder again is just not true.

If you have an inside corner, you always have to get up there and clean out the corner.

If you don’t, then water spills over and the concrete sidewalk below the corner will have to be power washed continually! Awful ....the high cost is not really worth it.