Called the 800 number to set up an appointment.Was given a number to call to have someone come out for the free estimate.

Called, and the appointment was for 12 noon on 8/23. On 8/20 I received a text at 11:04am verifying my address and appointment time. I was asked to respond which I did. On 8/20 I received an email at 1:15pm from an Earl Knipfer introducing himself and CONFIRMING the appointment.

Soooo.... at 11:35am on 8/23 I received a phone call canceling the 12:00 appointment because they "do not service my area." Really? They figured that out 25 minutes before the appointment?? She gave me another number to call to set up a new appointment.

Nope! I called the 800 number back (which turned out to be the manufacturer), she conveyed my info to corporate who in turn called to apologize. It might be a good product but we will not be doing business with them.

Something did not sit right when a company confirms an appointment then backs out 25 minutes before they are due.Cannot trust them.

Review about: Leafguard Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Leafguard?

Comments