Nashville, Tennessee

I have been trying for almost a month to get Leaf Guard to fix problems with my gutters. The gutter was not installed correctly over my bay window and when it rains water flows down from spaces that were left. Twigs are collecting in the corners of my house which is as bad as clogged

gutters. They have no solution except for someone to sweep them off. The

guy that sold me the gutters has left the company so all I get is the run-a-round. Mark Huggins is the guy that sold me the gutters. I was assured

they had virtually no complaints or problems.

Comments

LG said the same thing to us at the arbitration, the employee's that did our system are no longer w/the company. they filre a lot of employee so it makes it hard to cross examine them as to what they are told to do or say.

LunaTec

Ed Schmelzer, the salesman with LeafGuard NW in Tigard, Oregon, promised us a full refund if we didn't like the product. No questions asked.

The day they installed the gutters I called to complain. They placed industrial sized downspouts right in front of 2 picture windows. They completely destroyed the aesthetics of our home. They also left sharp metal objects & glue strewn all over the yard & roof. We have animals so this concerned me greatly.

They said they'd move the gutters. My husband flew in from LA where he was working but Ed never showed up. The 2 workers didn't know what to do to solve the problem so left. Today, a week later, I notice a long piece of sharp metal hanging down from the roof in front of our living room window!

After numerous unanswered calls and e-mails, the company calls & tells me they will not honor Ed's promise of a full refund. So it's clear this Ed Schmeltzer lied to us to steal $20,000.00 from us! Needless to say we want our promised refund.

If they damaged the roof, we want compensation for that as well. If LeafGuard doesn't stand behind its promises we'll have no choice but to contact the Attorney General.

We’ve read your posting and we would like to address your issue as soon as possible. Please contact us at the e-mail address below and provide either an email address or a telephone number so we can speak with you and get more details

customerservice@englertinc.com