Madison, Tennessee
1.1K views
1.7

This review is only on the sales pitch, not the product. Research on the product shows this isn't the perfect solution the salesman wanted me to believe, but adequate. However, the sales presentation itself was annoying, overlong, and suspicious.

I asked for an estimate, and like others, received a hard sales pitch which included a two and a half hour presentation. The Sales man was unable to deviate from his presentation, going steadily through the presentation. Interestingly, when he called his manager, he found a thousand dollar deduction off the quote.

This whole process makes me uneasy, not to mention wasting most of my Saturday, when all I wanted was a quote on the cost, not company history, family affiliations, comparison items to other systems etc.

I was especially offended by the salesman's dragging metal pieces across my nice glass tabletop, adding minute scratches to the glossy surface.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Estimate.

Reason of review: hard sales technique.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

LeafGuard Cons: Sales pitch, Long repitition of all the facts.

Comments