Noblesville, Indiana
1.8K views

I had LeafGuard gutters installed in May. Now 3 months later they are starting to come off the house.

I called last Monday and someone was supposed to come last Friday and no one showed up. I waited all day for someone to come as I have another problem of water coming in the house near a downsprout. Very expensive job for sloppy craftsmanship!!! Their motto "Get it and forget it." I wanted to believe that.

My old gutters were up for 15 years, a cheap job but they never come off the house.

Is this a case of taking advantage of the elderly widows/widowers?

I hope not! If this was not such an expensive job, I would be less pissed, but still very unhappy.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Thanks for your review. I was thinking to install the LeafGuard for my new house.

After calling 1-877-483-6226 and try to ask them a very simple question but the lady on line insists to have my street address and zip code. She will not answer my question.

So I told her, I "get it. And forget it."

Cosco's association with this company is damaging its own reputation!

My neighbor has something like leafguard. Birds have been building nests in it.

Thought that nothing gets in. Yes right.

I have pictures showing grass that the birds put in to make their nests. Grass is just sticking out of the front of the gutters.