3.7

We had hail damage to our roof. We went through the insurance process, then need to have gutter removed to replace the roof.

We called Beldon Leafguard in Houston to have them removed and put back up. We were told 2 months at first to take them down, then they would try to fit us in.

Man came to take them down and they sent him without help to take down 40' of gutter on a two story house. They sent the guy to another job instead of letting him finish the take down. When I called the office they said he had everything he need for a one-story house, I told them to look at the paperwork we sent it show two story and it was down by them in 2012.

Bottom line, they would not help no one to do it, roof are coming tomorrow and this is the worst customer service I have ever seen. It came out they have one guy they run to death doing the installations and he like everyone else is leaving soon.

Preferred solution: We can get the gutters remove, if Leafguard will honor the lifetime warranty..

I liked: Great gutter system.

I didn't like: Support when needed service.

Comments