1.2K views

On 5/11/2017 I contacted Leafguard and spoke to Kimberley Davis about the ad about "Dinner for Two" in the Leafguard advertisement in the newspaper, About 3 weeks earlier I called for an appointment to have Leafguard installed. I was given a prompt date that someone would come to our house.

I actually got 2 more calls confirming the date. The rep came and we talked for a little over 2 hours, The first price we were given was over $11,000. We told him that was too much for us. He subtracted different discounts and even made 2 calls to his supervisor to see how he could adjust the price downward.

The final price was in excess of $4,000. What fools we would have been with our money to sign on @11,000. I had little trust then in Leafguard. We didn't get the product.

The next week I saw the offer of dinner for 2 with an estimate. contacted Kimberly Davis who sent me a form to fill out. The advertisement is still running in the newspaper.

I want my dinner for two as advertised after sitting thru an upsetting meeting with your representative. Mary A, McAfee

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Fool, don't publish your name.

This is an internet forum.

I think I'd forget about a free lunch as well as the sleazy company offering it.

11,000.00 down to 4,000.00 ? Tricky.

LeafGuard Reviews