Olive Hill, Kentucky

I contracted with LG to come to my home to install gutters on the

room addition I had recently built. I lost track of the number of times the Louisville franchise scheduled a work date and then failed to show up.

I finally called the manufacturer after the franchise blocked my telephone calls. This resulted in the franchise calling me in a few hours and politely scheduling yet another appointment. They failed to arrive; another scheduled date and another failure to arrive; another scheduled date and yet again failure to arrive. Yesterday I did the installation myself, spending $62.

on materials rather than the $562. that LG wanted for 12' of gutter and two hours of labor.

These people engage in price-gouging, lie through their teeth, and fail the basic requirement for running a business: show up and do your work at a fair price! David Hatch, Lexington, KY

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Gutter.

Comments

David, never publish personal information on an open internet website. It is akin to opening your front door nice and wide with a neon sign that reads "c'mon in folks" .... it is like when "I opened the window and in flew enza."

LeafGuard Reviews