Turnaround Time

Update by user Jun 28

Update: when my messages were not returned (phone and text) , I finally called another corporate # and was told we were on the schedule for 7/15 to hopefully do a repair. I had not been notified and that date didn’t work for me.

Terry called me after that and we set a 7/31 date.

Hope it will be resolved then. I will update after that.

Original review posted by user May 29

We paid $5700 in December of 2017 for gutters all around our home. Since they were put up, there has been a problem area near our deck.

They've tried several things, but been unable to stop water from pouring onto our covered deck in that area. Now, with recent rains, we have called them again only to find that the franchisee who sold us the LeafGuard gutters is not longer with them and LeafGuard does not want to honor our warranty. They refuse to even come out and inspect the area! We spoke to representatives at LeafGuard Atlanta (a corporate office, not franchisee) and they tell us we are just out of luck.

We are retired, in our 70's and unable to climb on ladders anymore, so we paid $5700 of our retirement savings to assure we would never have a problem with gutters again.

Now this. NEVER DO BUSINESS with LEAFGUARD!!!!!

Review about: Leafguard Gutter.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: LeafGuard shoud fix the problem and honor our warranty.

I didn't like: Being treated rudely and without regard to written warranty.

Comments

Update: The new Leafguard folks have finally started paying attention to my problem which was evidently from Beldon’s poor installation. They’ve been very nice and I believe the problems are almost completely solved now. Appreciate their help.

Set up for an estimate and no show twice. If this is their customer service for just an estimate, would not deal with them with my hard earn money.

Going with standard gutters with screen.

At least Generic and anyone can clean and/or repair. If you go propriety design you may get screwed in end with customer service.