Burlington, Massachusetts
2.3K views

They will say it has lifetime warranty and you will save lot of money in long term. The bottom line they are lying about warranty. If it breaks which it does, they will find some excuse like ice damaged or hit by something so you have to pay and which is again in thousands of dollars. The money you will pay in first place is in thousands which you will never recover. Simple gutter clean takes 50-100 dollars a year so if you pay $3000 for installation just to be even in number will take 30 years.

And now here is my story: These guys installed gutter in 2006 and obviously with false lifetime warranty. I see it is overflowing at 3-4 places and one joint is broken. When I called them they took 2 months for appointment and they missed it twice and came 3rd time after 3-4 months. Guess what said this is ice damage so not covered and gave me an estimate of $3000. The guy who is otherwise would work as minimum wage labor proudly said I earned more than doctor. So you can guess level of cheating they are doing. I am writing this so that other people do not become their prey.

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Installation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

LeafGuard Cons: Customer service, Warranty.

Comments

I have these gutters in Springfield, MA, and have had good experiences with the company. Do you think this could be a local branch issue?

Your story is similar timing execpt I haven't spoken to them. Min outright leak so they'd give me the same story.

Their warranty is carefully worded if you take a second look. I've lived long enough to to see this. I was just taken. I can see it wouldn't do any good to contact them.

After all, their website leaves no place to contact them for service. You have to call.

You can only leave information for an estimate. I feel your pain!

LeafGuard Reviews