2.8K views

We had these gutters installed after getting the sales pitch from Costco and the salesman/ estimator.Nothing but problems from trying to get them installed after they got prepaid, poor workmanship, mess left in the yard, numerous recalls due to leaks and clogging.

One downspout was plugged for three feet. Their claim the you don't need to clean them is false. We have pine trees around the yard and they fill up and are actually harder to clean out than our old gutters.

Expensive and poor product.Would not recommend to anyone and am trying out get Costco to stand behind the product

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Leafguard. The most disappointing about gutters from Leafguard was i still have to clean my gutters, their product is inferior and gutters are not as guaranteed Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Leafguard.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Leafguard to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Leafguard?

Comments

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #993904

I just had the gutters installed last week. Today it rained all day I noticed that the bottom of the eves had droplets of water dripping down all around my house. Is this normal?