Maryland Heights, Missouri

I was at work when my neighbors had "Leafguard" gutters installed on their home. Wish I had been home to prevent workers from damaging my landscaping.

Flowers in my yard had been trampled and a large bush was flattened with broken branches. Wire fencing was also flattened and bent. Installers must have used my yard to layout and cut materials with total disregard of my carefully tendered plants. In addition, large and small pieces of gutter with sharp edges were strewn about my yard.

Needless to say, I will not choose "Leafguard" when I have my gutters replaced this Sept.

The gutters may be of high quality, but installers are not. I'm not sure I would trust the kind of work" Leafguard" installers provide.

Homeowner, Platte Park, Denver, CO

Product or Service Mentioned: Leafguard Customer Care.

Comments

Christee

Our apologies to this homeowner for any damage caused to their property by our installation crew. I would be very happy to discuss this with you if you would send me your contact info to the following email address (pat.franks@beldon.com).

We strive to exceed expectations on every job install.

Pat Franks

Vice President

LeafGuard by Beldon, Inc.

Christee
@Christee

Update. After 5 days, no response was been received from the customer who posted this remark.

We have checked with both our Denver, St Louis and Kansas City branches, due to the conflicting information on where they live (Maryland Heights, MO, Denver Colorado and Platte Park).

We would certainly like to make things right but until we receive contact, we are not able to handle the issue. Thanks.

Did you contact the company and have them come out and clean up the mess they made? You should also have asked for some financial compensation

LeafGuard Reviews