Update by user Oct 21, 2013

After one aborted attempt to repair the damage ( tech never showed up for repair) we eventually got the "right" guy, John Lewis.

John is dependable,a good diagnostician and makes the appropriate fixes.

This is a guy leaf Guard should clone!

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2013

We contracted with Leaf Guard Northwest in June 2010 to install new gutters,downspouts,etc. The cost was $3900.

As part of the contract "new" fascia board was included.

Guess what? Never happened! As a consequence I disputed the unpaid portion of the invoice with the credit card company. Eventually Leaf Guard caved and had a private contractor replace rear and front of home fascia.

In mid September,following a heavy rain we awoke to water dripping from the entry way ceiling on our wood floors.I immediately sought out a local contractor who traced the damage to rotted fascia board on the side of the home which caused the gutter to sag.This allowed water to run down the side of the roof which in turn damaged the shingles and created the leak inside the home.The leak has caused damage to the ceiling and oak floors.

I contacted Leaf Guard Service and an appointment was arranged for 4 October.The Service Manager Jeff Johnson called to confirm on 3 October.

Today is 7 October and Mr.Johnson is nowhere to be found.

Under OR Law I will notify Leaf Guard and pursue all available legal remedies.

• Gutters Downspouts