Ewing, New Jersey

Update by user Mar 26, 2013

I have been in contact with Englert and was told that I would receive an update relative to my invention being discussed with the CEO. Today I have not heard anything regarding my offer to work with LeafGuard to address the Ice Damming problem with the Ice Dam Preventer.

I will follow-up again today as I was told by the Director I spoke with "...to give them some time".

I will provide an update once I receive a formal response from Englert. I hope we can put the problem to rest with my invention which I have patent.

Original review posted by user Feb 23, 2013

I have the Leaf Guard Gutter System and was amazed at the accumulation of icicles after the first snowfall. Consequently, I invented a device to use to prevent ice daming and it is solar powered.

A review of the device entitled "Ice Dam Preventer" is available at InventionHome.com and NewProductHelp.com. Please contact me to discuss how we might be able to work together to address the ice issues--by the way the device has a provisional patent.

Please use my e-mail at joseph.meheskijr@verizon.net. Since I must add at least 100 words, I would like to add that I was the most embarrassed neighbor in the neighborhood!

Comments